filie

Branch of the District Museum in Nowy Sącz

33-380 Krynica-Zdroj, Bulwary Dietla Street 19

muzeum_krynica@muzeum.sacz.pl

phone: (0-18) 471 53 03

 

Sightseeing:

Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 1 pm, 2 pm – 5 pm

Sunday 10 am – 3 pm

 

Nikifor’s Museum is closed: Mondays, days after holidays, Easter, Corpus Christi, 1st and 6th January, 1st November, 25th and 26th December.

 

Entry fees:

normal fee – 12 zł

reduced fee – 8 zł

Ticket for 1 zł – see

Admission free: Sunday

 

In the case of organizing outdoor events, temporary exhibitions, concerts, meetings, conferences and other similar forms, ticket prices may vary on a different level and will be determined by the director of the museum.

Interiors for the photo session – 123 zł for 2 hours

Current time exhibitions

NIKIFOR MUSEUM is located in an ancient, typical nineteenth-century spa, wooden villa "Romanówka". The building was located until 1990 at Pilsudskego Street. Then dismantled and after reconstruction in 1992-1994 found a new place in the city center, on the Dietla Boulevard, opposite the Old Spa House. The museum presents the rich work of one of the most famous in the world of intuitive painters, Nikifor (circa 1895-1968), who spent most of his life in Krynica. There are paintings by Nikifor from all periods of his work; watercolors, gouaches, and drawings presenting themes characteristic for the artist's work: landscapes with orthodox churches, architecture of the Krynica area, interiors, railway stations, offices, "dollar factories", portraits, etc.. The documentary part of the exhibition a Nikifor's memorabilia, publications dedicated to the painter and his photographs. The museum is also a venue for exhibitions of famous artists: non-professional and folk art.

Adress

  • Bulwary Dietla 19
    33-380 Krynica-Zdrój

  • muzeum_krynica[małpa]muzeum.sacz.pl

  • 18 471 53 03